Terms and Conditions
GO Compliance Systems LLC (Harassment Alert) operates and manages the online platform www.harassmentalert.com (the “Website”) and the services and tools that integrates it.
WE ASK YOU TO CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND THAT, IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THEM OR DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, YOU DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
These Terms and Conditions of Service (the “Terms and Conditions”) constitute a contract between you, in your role as User and Harassment Alert in everything related to the use of the website and the contracting of the services provided through the same.
WHEN YOU USE THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND DECLARE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, MAKING THEM COMPLIANCE WITHOUT RESERVATIONS, THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN THEM. THEREFORE, EVERY USER OF THE WEBSITE MUST READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, REVISING THEM PERIODICALLY UNDER EVENTUAL UPDATES.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
Users who wish to contract the Services must register on the Website, completing a form that contains information such as: full name, State of residence, password, among others. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions includes acceptance of our Privacy Policies.
Users accept that the information they provide to Harassment Alert, whether in the registration process or at any other time that is required, must be true, accurate, updated and complete, assuming the obligation to keep said information updated at all times.
The User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password and for restricting access to the equipment or device through which the Service operates. Users will be directly and exclusively responsible for all actions carried out through their account. Likewise, Users undertake not to assign or transfer their account to third parties, not to use third party accounts, and in case they do so, the account holder will be responsible for all conduct and / or cost arising from its use by a third party.
If a User has reason to believe that their account is no longer secure (for example, in case of disclosure, theft or unauthorized use or of their Username, password, credit or debit card number, among others), they must notify Harassment Alert immediately of this circumstance. Due to its obligation to keep his/her password confidential, the User will be responsible for all damages caused to Harassment Alert for the unauthorized use of his/her password.
Users accept that all content published by them on the Website may be reproduced, distributed, modified, published, communicated or used by Harassment Alert for any purpose related to the Services, marketing and advertising of the Website and / or the Services , among others. Likewise, Harassment Alert reserves the right, without prior notice, to delete or cancel all content published by Users that contravenes these Terms and Conditions. Please note that this authorization cannot be interpreted as Harassment Alert’s right to reproduce the image of its users.
The Website may include links or references to third party sites. Harassment Alert is not responsible for the content of any reference site or for the information, materials, products or services available or accessible through such sites. When a User enters any of these sites, they will be subject to the terms and conditions of their use.
Prohibited Conducts on the Site
Users undertake to use the Website and the Services in accordance with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Below are some examples of prohibited behaviors in the use of the Website:
- Use the Website for an illegal or infringing purpose of any county, city, state, federal or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other property rights, image rights, personal and privacy data protection.
- Rent, lease, lend, sell, resell, sub-license, distribute or transfer the licenses granted by Harassment Alert or any other material, content or information that integrates the Website.
- Upload, upload or distribute any defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, offensive, indecent, pornographic, threatening, vulgar, discriminatory, racially hate, ethnically offensive, or generally inappropriate content or content.
- Pretending to be another person or entity, falsely affirming affiliation with any person or entity, accessing the password of other Users without their permission, falsifying the digital or orthographic signature of another person, misrepresenting the origin, identity, or content of the information transmitted through the Website, or perform any other deceptive or fraudulent activity.
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send spam to other Users of the Website. This includes, but is not limited to: advertising, promotional material, distribution of commercial advertising, informational announcements, charity requests, signature requests, etc.
- Suppress, circumvent, disable or interfere with functions related to the security of the Website, which prevent, hinder or limit the use of any content accessible through the Website by other Users or that impose limitations on the use of the Site Web.
- Remove advertisements, materials, information or content from the Website;
- Use reverse engineering, decompile, disassemble or attempt to discover the source code of the Website or any of its parts, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law, despite this limitation;
- Intentionally interfering with the operation of the Website or with the use by any User of the Services, by any means.
- Maintain a disrespectful deal with other Users.
- Publish, in any section of the Website, comments that include personal information of another User.
- The use of false names, addresses and telephone numbers for the purpose of deceiving other Users.
Users declare and acknowledge that the behaviors described above involve a serious violation of these Terms and Conditions, Harassment Alert reserves the right to suspend or cancel the account of the offending User and to initiate against those who carry out the corresponding legal actions.
Harassment Alert does not prohibit Users from publishing their own personal data on the Website, but strongly advises not to do so.
Violations of the Terms and Conditions
Harassment Alert reserves the right to suspend or cancel the account of those Users who violate these Terms and Conditions, without implying any right to compensation by the infringing User.
Likewise, Harassment Alert may delete or cancel all content published by Users on the Website that contravenes these Terms and Conditions.
In order to access the Services, Users must register on the Website, submitting all the required information on the corresponding form. The User declares and guarantees that all information provided is complete, current and true.
Harassment Alert does not provide legal advice. Any liability arising from your use or dependence on the information contained in, or any links from this website, shall be expressly disclaimed.
The Website is owned by Harassment Alert and is operated by it.
Visual interfaces, graphics, texts, logos, design, compilation, information, database, computer code (including source code or object code), products, educational videos, content, software, services and all other elements of this Website provided by Harassment Alert is protected by copyright, patents or trademarks, as applicable, what Users declare to understand and accept.
All trademarks and trade names are property of Harassment Alert, its subsidiaries and / or third party licensors.
Except as expressly authorized by Harassment Alert, Users agree not to sell, license, sub-license, distribute, copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, edit, adapt, create derivative works of, or make unauthorized use of the contents available on the Website.
Some tools of the Website allow both Users and Tutors to upload content to the Website (be created by them or obtained from external sources). In this regard, Users declare that and undertake to:
- That no content uploaded or shared by them on the Website violates the rights of third parties, particularly those of intellectual property rights; and
- That Harassment Alert is authorized to save, register, modify, reproduce, communicate and carry out any other operation that it deems appropriate with respect to the contents uploaded or shared by the Users on the Website, without implying any right to payment or consideration for this.
TECHNICAL AND CONNECTIVITY CONDITIONS
In order to access the Services through the platform, Users accept that they must have minimum technical and connectivity requirements in their equipment and / or devices that allow proper use of the Website and development of the Services. Harassment Alert can not be held liable for any technical problems or challenges on the client side. These include basic understanding of how to operate a computer or mobile device, usability of your computer or mobile device, access to the internet, and the use of any software or programs available.
The Website has as its only form of payment the PayPal system (www.paypal.com) through which all payment operations must be performed.
When using payment methods managed by third parties, such as PayPal, you may be subject to the terms and conditions of those third parties, so it will be your sole responsibility to find out about them.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our Services, please contact us through the following email: [email protected]
Users’ complaints will be analyzed by Harassment Alert, and answered within a period not exceeding fifteen (15) days.
The information provided and discussed in any Harassment Alert course is for informational and training purposes only, not for the purposes of providing legal advice. Their content should not be relied upon as legal advice. Labor and employment law is a dynamic field and laws vary from state to state.
Harassment Alert is not responsible for damages arising from or related to the lack of veracity, accuracy or timeliness of the information declared by the Users.
Although Harassment Alert will constantly make its best efforts to maintain high security standards in its platform, it does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other potentially harmful elements in the contents that Users share on the Website and that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in electronic documents and files stored in your computer system. Consequently, Harassment Alert will not be liable for damages arising from the foregoing.
Harassment Alert is not responsible for damages of any nature that are generated by actions of third parties that carry out transmission, dissemination, storage or reception of the contents offered on the Website, including but not limited to acts that relate to:
- violations of the law, morals or good customs;
- the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties;
- the performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising;
- the lack of veracity, accuracy, relevance and / or topicality of the contents;
- the breach, delay in compliance or incomplete compliance in contracts with third parties;
- the vices and defects of all kinds of content that have been accessed through the Website.
The Website makes available to Users technical linking devices (such as links, banners, buttons, among others), directories and search tools that allow Users to access reference sites belonging to and managed by third parties. The installation of these links on the Website has the sole purpose of facilitating the search for and access to the information, content and services available on the Internet. Harassment Alert does not offer or market itself, or through third parties, the information, content and services available on these reference sites.
The User agrees to indemnify and keep harmless Harassment Alert, its subsidiaries, contractors, employees, agents and suppliers, licensees and partners of any claim, damage or liability, including legal fees and expenses, derived from any violation by the User of the Terms and Conditions or any breach of representations, guarantees and agreements made.
Any suspicion of fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be reported to the corresponding authorities without prejudice to the legal actions that assist Harassment Alert in each case.
Users must comply with the following rules and policies for the use of the Website:
- Personal information. Harassment Alert is the only one authorized to request information and personal data from Users. The delivery of personal information (in addition to the one strictly necessary for the normal development of the Services) by the Users to the Tutors constitutes a prohibited conduct in the use of the Website, so in case if done, it will be your sole responsibility.
- Prohibited content. Users are obliged not to use, in the use of the Website, words or expressions that are abusive, offensive, indecent, pornographic, threatening, vulgar, that incite racial hatred or discrimination, and in general that are contrary to morality and good customs .
- Suspension or Restriction. Harassment Alert reserves the right to suspend and / or restrict access to the Website of Users who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, without generating for the infringing Users any right to refund the contracted services.
- Retract. As applicable and to the extent permitted by current legislation, Users will not have the right to withdraw once payment of the Services has been made.
- No Waiver. The non-exercise by Harassment Alert of any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions, shall not constitute or should be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by Harassment Alert.
- Divisibility. If any clause of these Terms and Conditions is considered illegal, void or unenforceable for any reason, such provision will be limited or removed from the Terms and Conditions to the minimum extent necessary and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Cession of rights. The terms, conditions, rights and licenses granted in favor of the Users may not be transferred or ceded by them, but may be ceded by Harassment Alert without any restrictions. Any cession made in violation of the Terms and Conditions will be void.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, United States of America. Any conflict shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts with jurisdiction in that state.