Federal & State Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
The following states have already made sexual harassment prevention training mandatory:
- New York
We take training very seriously. Our training has been vetted and approved by attorneys to meet all requirements for:
- New York
- All Other States (Except Connecticut, Delaware, Maine)
We are working hard to bring you all states soon.
States Have Very Strict Deadlines & Requirements
Most training platforms do not meet all of the requirements that the states have imposed.
Many states have hard deadlines and strong requirements to comply with new sexual harassment prevention laws.
Here are some of the requirements that sexual harassment training should have:
- Training To Be Interactive
- Training Must Comply With A Minimum Time Required
- 2 hours Training for Supervisor Employees
- 1 hour Training for Non-Supervisor Employees
- Keep A Certificate Of Completion
- Explanation Of Sexual Harassment
- Examples Of Unlawful Sexual Harassment Conduct
- Federal and State Statutory Provisions
- Remedies Available To Victims
- Employees’ Rights Of Redress
- Available Forums For Adjudicating Complaints
As you can see that’s a long list of requirements for sexual harassment training.
Why Chose Our Sexual Harassment Prevention Training?
Our training is simple and easy.
However, what makes us special is we make it easy for you to track and follow up on your employees. For FREE.
We offer many feature that no other training offers for FREE:
- Compliance: Follow up on your employees’ training status
- Policy Manager: Create & manage a Policy required by your State
- Easy Reporting: Simple reports to easily share information
- Certificates: Make sure your employees sign their Certificates
Also, in the training you will find interactive videos to help your employees quickly finish all required hours. All you employees will be able to do it at their own pace, from any place, at any time.